CREATIVITY GUEST SPEAKER
Event speaker, podcasts, workshop facililator
Amanda O’Bryan has an unrelenting passion for helping people re-imagine their creativity as a state of well-being and live confidently happy, healthy and creative lives.
With over 20+ years as a creative professional, education and world-class training in creativity, Amanda is an experienced speaker and creativity facilitator.
Amanda shares her secret recipe for being more creative. From ultimate perfectionist superhero working mother, burnt-out, sick and diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer, to re-imagining her creativity as a state of wellbeing and finding greater balance. Amanda is now the Creative Queen Bee of her own life and career.
Amanda’s speaking style is uplighting, playful, hands-on, and always includes some audience participation and interaction.
Topics and talking points:
How to find happiness, health and a deep sense of meaning, purpose and connection through creativity.
Talking & Writing Points
♥ Amanda’s uplifting personal story born of recovery from Ovarian Cancer as a heart-felt reset for those looking to create a more fulfilled and balanced life of meaning and purpose with love, laughter, and simple joys.
♥ What creativity really is and why it is so important for your wellbeing.
♥ The undiscovered beliefs that hold you back from creating more freedom and confidence in your everyday life.
♥ The biological proof that women are wired for creativity.
♥ Creative mindset that will help overcome creative blocks.
♥ Life-long creative habits that change the chemical wiring of your brain for improved health and wellbeing.
♥ How to create a everyday practice that aligns you with your natural gifts and talents.
- How creativity teaches us to fail for success.
- How to style up your creativity to access your natural gifts and talents.
- Daily, creative wellbeing rituals that build confidence and resilience.
- Re-imagine, re-configure and re-set your life with the power of creative ‘Re’ energy.
- “I don’t have a creative bone in my body” Healing old broken creative bones for living a fully expressed life.
- Life is the masterpiece, you are the artist – hands-on ways to unlock your creativity for a happy, healthy and creative life.